Step 1: Prepare the Import Settings
Before you can get started importing your trades, you have to set up the import feature once.
1. In the left menu bar, go to Imports
2. Now choose your platform from the dropdown menu
3. You can select a setup that will be assigned to all imported trades (manage setups)
4. Now you can add the file with your trade history here (how to get the right statement: find your platform FAQ)
Click on Upload File
5. Your import is now being processed. The Pending Imports area provides an overview of the current import activity.
Depending on the size of the trade history, the import will take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. Once the import is done, the Pending Imports list will be cleared and the trades are visible in your journal.
If your import has not finished after 15 minutes, please open a support ticket using the link below. Please do not delete your journal in this case. Our developers will help you get it sorted.
If your trading platform is not listed here, you can always manually enter your trades.
Read here: Adding a new trade
Article is closed for comments.