1) Make sure you are using the correct layout.
Your cTrader statement has to show the same columns and in the same order as the images show below. In your cTrader platform, you can change the view and adjust which columns are shown. Once you then export the statement, it should match our required template.
cTrader desktop platform - make sure your statement has the exact same columns!
cTrader web platform - make sure your statement has the exact same columns!
2) Go to the History tab at the bottom of the platform
3) On the right, you see a green button called “Statement“
4) First, click on the small down arrow and activate “Export to Excel“
5) Then click on the button itself and cTrader will create an Excel statement in its installation folder
Once you have downloaded the file to your computer, you can go to the final step: Import your statement