NinjaTrader 7 and 8
Important: Please set your NinjaTrader language to English to make sure that Edgewonk will be able to import the statement.
For Ninja Trader 7:
1) Open your Account Performance tab
2) Go to the sub-tab Trades
3) Important: Change the Mode to Currency
4) Change the period you want to export
5) Click on Generate to update the table
6) Right-click into the table and choose Grid >> Export to Excel
For Ninja Trader 8:
1) Click on New at the top and select Trade Performance from the drop down menu
2) Under Display, select Trades and also Currency (Important!)
3) Set the period you want to export
4) Click on Generate to update the view
5) Right-click into the table and select Export
Now, Ninjatrader creates a new Excel file you can you as an import to Edgewonk. Only .xlsx files can be imported right now. So if your NinjaTrader gives you an .xls file, please convert it to .xlsx. In the future, we will add the old .xls import as well.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input
Article is closed for comments.