Important: Please set your NinjaTrader language to English to make sure that Edgewonk will be able to import the statement.
For Ninja Trader 7:
1) Open your Account Performance tab
2) Go to the sub-tab Trades
3) Important: Change the Mode to Currency
4) Change the period you want to export
5) Click on Generate to update the table
6) Right-click into the table and choose Grid >> Export to Excel
For Ninja Trader 8:
1) Click on New at the top and select Trade Performance from the drop down menu
2) Under Display, select Trades and also Currency (Important!)
3) Set the period you want to export
4) Click on Generate to update the view
5) Right-click into the table and select Export
Now, Ninjatrader creates a new Excel file you can you as an import to Edgewonk. Only .xlsx files can be imported right now. So if your NinjaTrader gives you an .xls file, please convert it to .xlsx. In the future, we will add the old .xls import as well.
Once you have downloaded the file to your computer, you can go to the final step: Import your statement