Important: Please make sure your MetaTrader 4 is set to the English language before you export any statements.
1) Open the Terminal (shortcut: CTRL + T)
2) Go to the Account History tab
3) Right-click and choose Custom Period – make sure to select the right period for your import
4) Right-click into the trade list and choose “Save as Report”
MetaTrader will then create a new html file which is the one we will use for the import.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input