1) Go to Trade >> Activity Log (CTRL + SHIFT + A)
2) Switch to the Trades tab inside the window that opened
3) Click ‘File‘ and ‘Save Log As‘
Note: Only what is currently displayed on the tab itself is actually saved to the file. Make sure you do not have any filters active to get your whole data
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input
Article is closed for comments.