We do now import the following trades for the Interactive Brokers platforms:
We DO NOT support options trades.
In your Interactive Brokers account, you have to set up our export requirements once (step 1 - 8) and then you can keep exporting trade data easily with one click afterward.
Once you have set up the Interactive Brokers Flex Query settings once, you can just jump ahead to step 9 below.
Set up Flex Query:
1. Log in to your Interactive Brokers account.
2. In the top main menu, click on "Performance & Statements" and then under “Reports” click on "Flex Queries"
3. Click on the blue plus icon next to the lower Trade Confirmation Flex Query box.
4. Enter the name Edgewonk next to Query Name.
Click on "Trade Confirmation" under Sections and a new popup will open.
5. Under options, select Orders and not Executions.
Then click on Select All.
Scroll down and click the save button in the popup.
6. Under General Configuration, select "yyyyMMdd" under Date Format.
Under Time Format, choose "HHmmss".
Select "semi-colon" under Date/Time Separator
Then, click on Continue.
7. A new window will come up and provide a summary of your selections.
Here, click on the "Create" button.
8. A second window will show up, confirming that you have saved your Flex Query.
Go ahead by clicking OK.
Interactive Broker will take you back to the Flex Queries overview page now.
You only need to do steps 1 - 8 once. Afterward, you can simply go to step 9 to download the correct Interactive Brokers file.
9. Uner Trade Confirmation Flex Query, you now find your entry called Edgewonk.
To download the Interactive Brokers, click on the blue arrow button.
10. Choose the period you want to export.
Under Format, choose 'csv'.
Click Run and a file will be downloaded to your computer.
11. Now, go back to your Edgewonk journal and open the tab 'Imports' on the left. Then choose the file you just downloaded and complete the import.
Edgewonk is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the mentioned platforms and/or brokers, or other rightsholders. Any trademarks used belong to their respective owners.