There are 2 ways to export the data. If the first does not appear to be present for your account, you can try the 2nd method.
1) In your Saxobank platform, click on “Account”
2) At the top, click on “Historic reports“
3) Click on “Trades“
4) Select the markets and the periods in the left menu
5) Click on “Export“
6) Click on “Excel“
Save the file and use it in the next step for your import.
Please double-check that your file has the same columns in the same order as the screenshot below. Only if your format is identical, the import will work.
|Trade ID||Account ID||Instrument||TradeTime||B/S||Open/Close||Amount||Price||Trade Value||Spread Costs||Booked Amount|
1) Go to "Portfolio".
2) Under portfolio, click on the "Transactions" tab and select the specified time you want to export.
3) After this, click on the "Trades" tab and you will see the trades.
4) Click the blue export button, and select Excel.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input