Please follow the steps outlined below to get the TradeStation trade data that you can then import into your Edgewonk trading journal:
- Open TradeStation
- Click on Apps
- Click on Trade Manager
- Under Account No, select the Account you want to export the data from
- Change Status to 'Filled Orders'
- Select the Date Range you want to export next to the Status dropdown
- Click on Retrieve Orders
- Now you have to select and manually add all columns that TradeStation allows you to add and verify they show up in the table. Scroll all the way to the right to select all columns
- Right-click after you have selected all columns and click copy.
Then paste all info into a .txt (text file) and save it.
Now you are ready to import this data into Edgewonk.
Please double-check that your file has the same columns in the same order as the screenshot below. Only if your format is identical, the import will work.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input