Now, you can import your IG Forex or CFD trade history into Edgewonk.
Please note that we are just implementing support for IG's stock platform as well. But currently, only IG Forex and CFD trades can be imported.
Please export your IG Forex/CFD history as csv file directly from your trading platform and do not make any changes:
1. Go to 'My workspace' view in your IG platform
2. Select 'History' (the clock icon)
3. Select 'View full history in My IG'
4. Under date, use the dropdown and then select the period you want to export.
5. Once you have the period selected, select 'Show History'
6. Click on 'Download CSV' which is located above the table header
Please double-check that your file has the same columns in the same order as the screenshot below. Only if your format is identical, the import will work.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input
Article is closed for comments.