Important: Please make sure your MetaTrader 5 is set to the English language before you export any statements.
1) Open the Terminal (shortcut: CTRL + T)
2) Go to the History tab at the bottom
When you right-click and choose Custom Period, you can set the period for your trade history.
3) Right-click and choose Report – make sure to select the right period for your import
4) Click Open XML
MetaTrader will then create a new xlsx file which is the one we will use for the import.
There are 2 options for the Import:
1) Metatrader 5 pulls the Deals section of the file and creates single buy and sell actions that will be grouped as scale in/out in Edgewonk.
2) Metatrader 5 positions pulls the data from the Positions and represents the data 1:1 as it is shown in Metatrader 5
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input