You can import the ATAS statement xlsx file into Edgewonk 3:
1. Open the ATAS main window in the Home tab
2. Make sure 'Statistics' is selected
If “Statistics” is selected, but you do not see the overview, switch to 'Statistics' tab.
3. Select the cog/gear icon at the top right.
4. The dropdown opens and you can select 'Export Statistics'.
Important: Do not make any changes to the file after you exported it from ATAS.
Please double-check that your file has the same columns in the same order as the screenshot below. Only if your format is identical, the import will work.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input