Follow these steps to export data from the Optimus Flow platform by Optimus Futures (external link - futures brokers).
- Click the menu icon in the top left of the trades window
- Select "Export Data" in the panel's menu
- Select the necessary data you want to export, and select the comma-separated export option
- Then click on the [Export File] button.
- Specify the name and type of your file, then designate the file path to save your trade history in your preferred storage location.
Please double-check that your file has the same columns in the same order as the screenshot below. Only if your format is identical, the import will work.
- How to prepare your Edgewonk import feature: read here
- After you have imported your trades, you can complete the trade input process. Although the final step is optional, we recommend it. The more data you provide about your trading, the more you will get out of the powerful Edgewonk analytics: read more about completing the input
Article is closed for comments.